Updated April 10, 2020
At the Boca Grande Resort and Palmetto Inn we are continuing to monitor COVID-19. Our resort and inn are open as essential businesses under Florida’s Safer at Home order. We hope to accommodate those who cannot stay with their families at this time.
We’re taking additional precautions to ensure the health and safety of our guests and employees, such as:
- Using hospital-grade detergents and disinfectants
- Wearing masks and gloves
- Asking guests to remain 6 feet apart
To increase the safety of our check in and check out, we will:
- Use lockboxes containing keys for express check-in. We will email or text you the code so you don’t have to visit the front desk.
- Ask guests to leave their keys in their room for check-out by 11:00 a.m.
Local area updates:
- The beaches on Boca Grande remain closed.
- Local restaurants are offering take-out and delivery.
Thank you for your support and cooperation during this difficult time. We hope you enjoy a safe stay with us. If you have any questions, please contact us.