Updated September 11, 2020
At the Boca Grande Hotel and Palmetto Inn we are continuing to monitor COVID-19. Our resort and inn are open, with check-in time from to 3 p.m. – 6 p.m. We will offer free early check-ins depending on availability.
We’re taking additional precautions to ensure the health and safety of our guests and employees, such as:
- Using hospital-grade detergents and disinfectants
- Wearing masks and gloves
- Asking guests to remain 6 feet apart
To increase the safety of our check-in and check-out, we will:
- Use lockboxes containing keys for express check-in. We will email or text you the code so you don’t have to visit the front desk.
- Ask guests to leave their keys in their room for check-out by 11:00 a.m.
Since health and safety are top priorities, we have also taken the Boca Grande Pledge to follow CDC guidelines and recommendations of the Boca Grande Health Clinic.
Under the Boca Grande Pledge:
- We pledge to continue to serve our beloved community by creating a clean business environment with a low-to-no-touch customer experience whenever possible.
- We pledge to provide hand-sanitizer or a hand-washing station to all customers and staff.
- We pledge to require face coverings for all customers and staff.
- We pledge to limit the number of customers visiting our premises at any one time.
- We pledge to maintain 6-foot physical distancing between all employees and all customers.
- We pledge to wear face masks and smile with our eyes.
- We pledge to hang informative signs to provide information on COVID-19 prevention.
- We pledge that employees will not come to work if they are feeling sick or unwell.
- We pledge to frequently clean and disinfect touched surfaces.
Local area updates:
- The beaches on Boca Grande are open.
- Local restaurants are offering take-out and delivery.
Thank you for your support and cooperation during this difficult time. We hope you enjoy a safe stay with us. If you have any questions, please contact us.